About Family Friendly Virginia
Costs are rising and Virginia families are feeling the squeeze. Family Friendly Virginia is a statewide organization dedicated to advancing a family friendly economic agenda.
Family Friendly Virginia is part of a national network called the Campaign for a Family Friendly Economy (CFFE).
Family Friendly Action PAC (FFA PAC) works to ensure candidates hear directly from voters during elections about the economic issues that matter most in their lives.
We started Family Friendly Virginia because we believe:
- Nobody should have to choose between making a living and caring for themselves or their family.
- Economic policies that will make families’ lives easier are popular with the majority of Americans, but we need to elect lawmakers who will make passing these policies a priority.
We started Family Friendly Action PAC because we believe:
- Candidates need to hear directly from voters during elections about the economic issues that matter most in their lives.
Learn more about our partners across Virginia who support paid family and medical leave.
- AARP Virginia
- CASA in Virginia
- Care In Action
- Fairfax County Federation of Teachers
- Latina Institute for Reproductive Justice Virginia
- Liberal Women of Chesterfield County
- Main St Alliance
- NARAL Virginia
- Network Nova
- New Virginia Majority
- Norfolk Federation of Teachers
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Virginia
- Progress VA
- SEIU VA 512
- Small Business Majority
- The Arc of Northern Virginia
- The Commonwealth Institute
- VOCAL Virginia
- Virginia AFL-CIO
- Virginia Breast Cancer Foundation
- Virginia Grassroots Coalition
- Virginia Interfaith Center
- Virginia Organizing
- Virginia Poverty Law Center
- Voices for Virginia’s Children